AC DELCO SPARK PLUGS MR43T
AC DELCO SPARK PLUGS MR43T
AC DELCO SPARK PLUGS
- ACDELCO GOLD (SPECIALITY) MARINE SPARK PLUGS ARE EVERYDAY REPLACEMENT PLUGS FOR RELIABILITY AND EFFECIENT PERFORMANCE IN JET BOATS, INBOARDS, OUTBOARDS, AND PERSONAL WATERCRAFTS.
- COPPER CORE PROVIDES GREAT HEAT TRANSFER AND HELPS MAXIMIZE PLUG DURABILITY
- RIBBED SUPRESSOR SEAL EXTENDS HEAT RESISTANCE AND HELPS PREVENT SPARK FLASH OVER, AND MISFIRES
- NICKEL-CHROME ALLOY SHEATHING TO HELP PREVENT CORROSION ON CENTER ELECTRODE
- CAN MAINTAIN STABLE OPERATING TEMPERATURES UNDER VARYING LOADS.
HOW TO REMOVE:
- GRASP THE SPARK PLUG BOOT AND GENTLY ROTATE IT 90° COUNTERCLOCKWISE.
- PULL THE SPARK PLUG BOOT AND CABLE AWAY FROM THE SPARK PLUG. IF NEEDED, USE A SPARK PLUG BOOT REMOVING TOOL. DO NOT GRAB OR VIOLENTLY PULL SPARK PLUG CABLES.
- BRUSH OR USE COMPRESSED AIR TO BLOW DIRT AWAY FROM THE WELL AREAS BEFORE REMOVING A SPARK PLUG. (USE GOOGLES TO PROTECT EYES FROM DEBRIS WHEN APPLYING COMPRESSED AIR TO SPARK PLUG WELLS)
- USE THE CORRECT DEEP SOCKET SIZE TO LOOSEN EACH SPARK PLUG 1 OR 2 TURNS. (TO REMOVE SPARK PLUGS FROM ALUMINUM HEADS, ALLOW THE ENGIONE TO COOL, AS THE HEAT OF THE ENGINE IN COMBINATION WITH A SPARK PLUG THAT IS STILL HOT, MAY CAUSE THE SPARK PLUG THREDS TO STRIP THE CYLINDER HEAD UPON REMOVAL)
- REMOVE EACH SPARK PLUG AND PLACE EACH ONE IN A TRAY BY CYLINDER NUMBER, TO HELP IDENTIFY AND RELATE ANY UNUSUAL CONDITION TO THE CYLINDER INVOLVED.
- VISUALLY INSPECT SPARK PLUGS FOR SIGNS OF WEAR.
HOW TO INSTALL:
- APPLY DIELECTRIC GREASE INTO THE BOOT AREA TO REDUCE THE CHANCE OF EXTERIOR TRACKING ON THE BUTRESS TOWER OF THE SPARK PLUG. (THE GREASE ALSO ASSISTS IN PROMOTING A GOOD HEAT TRANSFER BETWEEN THE SPARK TERMINAL SCREW AND BOOT TERMINAL)
- USE A GAP GUIDE TO MAKE SURE YOUR NEW SPARK PLUGS HAVE THE CORRECT GAP. (AC DELCO GOLD/PROFESSIONAL IRIDIUM SPARK PLUGS ARE PRE-GAPPED DURING MANUFACTURING. NEVER ATTEMPT TO GAP AN AC DELCO GOLD/PROFESSIONAL IRIDIUM SPARK PLUG. YOU COULD DAMAGE THE SPARK PLUG)
- REPLACE ANY INCORRECTLY GAPPED AC DELCO GOLD/PROFESSIONAL IRIDIUM SPARK PLUGS WITH PLUGS THAT ARE CORRECTLY GAPPED.
- INSTALL SPARK PLUGS TO THE PROPER TORQUE PER THE MANUFACTURERS' SPECIFICATION
PART # MR43T
Shipping confirmation emails including carrier specific tracking numbers will be typically sent within 24 hours of an item shipping.
Orders of $50 or more (pre-tax) will qualify for free shipping. Restrictions apply for orders that are considered oversized or overweight or must be shipped by motor carrier freight. A customer service representative will notify all customers once the order has been processed. The additional costs quoted will be based on actual shipping cost for weight and dimensions of the order. Orders shipped to Hawaii (HI), Alaska (AK), Puerto Rico (PR) and U.S Territories are not eligible for free shipping. You be notified by a customer service representative with additional shipping charges once the order is processed if additional charges are required.
Standard shipping or $6.99 Flat Rate Shipping
Most orders will ship from our warehouse in Marco Island, FL. Our goal is to deliver your order as quickly as possible. Delivery for in stock items is typically two to five business days. Hawaii (HI), Alaska (AK), Puerto Rico (PR), and US Territories ship for a flat rate fee of $8.99 due to increased shipping costs. There will instances where ground shipping is used for cross country deliveries which may take up to five to ten business days. All items that need to be ordered from the manufacturer or one of our distributors will be shipped on the same day that it is received by us. If your item is no longer available or has changed significantly, customer service will contact you about the purchase. Once a shipment has been processed, you will receive an email update with a tracking number.
Charges will be based on actual shipping costs for weights and dimensions of the order. Time frames for international shipping will range on the location of the shipment and size of the shipment.
Harzardous materials must be shipped ground. Hazardous materials are prohibited in international mail and cannot be sent outside of the contiguous 48 United States. The most common products include aerosols, anti-freeze, motor oil, paint, paint supplies, oil/lubricants, batteries, poisons, and solvents.
Local pickup is available Monday Thru Friday from 8am-5:30pm, and Saturday from 8am-12pm. Once order is ready for pickup, you will receive an email letting you know order is ready for pickup. When you get to our establishment please follow these steps:
1. Park in any parking spot in front of the building.
2. Text or call 239-877-7678 and let us know you are here and what color and type of vehicle you are in.
3. We'll bring out your order and load into your vehicle.
** It may take us longer to bring out large or heavy items. **
If you fail to pickup your order within 72 hours of email letting you know order is ready, your order will be cancelled and refunded.
To be eligible for a credit or refund, all returned products must be both in the same condition they were in upon receipt and in their original packaging. For items that are not in original packaging, or damaged they will not be eligible for return. Without exception, electrical parts are not eligible for return if used, installed, or if the packaging is opened. Returns will accepted on new, unused, uninstalled, or unaltered items within 30 days of original purchase. To receive an Return Agreement number please contact email@example.com. Returned products must include the original box and/or packaging with all tags and applicable manuals included. If a product was shipped correctly and you are looking to return/exchange an item, you are responsible for return/exchange shipping costs on your original order back to us.
Once an Return Agreement number has been obtained, please ship all returns to the following address and be sure to include your Return Agreement number on shipping label:
Attn: Returns (Return Agreement Number)
1845 San Marco Rd # 301
Marco Island, FL 34145
Marker82.com is not responsible for packages lost or damaged during return shipment. You will receive a confirmation email from Marker82 once your return has been processed which will include details of any refund(s) credited. Any product which show signs of use or wear or are in a condition other than as received cannot be returned.
If you purchase the incorrect product(s), we will exchange it with the correct product(s). Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get an Exchange Agreement number. Once the exchange process is started, please place a new order online or with a customer service representative for the exchange product(s). You are responsible for return shipping costs on your original order back to us and a refund will be processed once the product(s) has been received and inspected.
Returned product(s) must be in new, unused, or unaltered and include the original box and/or packaging with all the tags and applicable manuals included. Once your return is received and inspected, we will process a refund to the original method of payment. Please note that depending on your credit/debit card company, or other form of payment company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days for the applied refund to post to your account. If your order was shipped correctly and you wish to return a product(s) for a refund, you are responsible for all associated shipping costs back to us. Shipping charges incurred will be deducted from the refund amount owed to you.
Any electronic(s) or electrical item(s) which has been removed from its original packaging or the manufacturer seal is broken will not be accepted for return. Any product that is returned and shows signs of use or wear will not be accepted.
If you receive a damaged package, please photograph the package prior to opening and include in email to customer service. If you already opened the package and found damaged product(s), please photograph the damaged product(s) in the original packaging and include in email to customer service. It is important that you save the original packaging as loss or damage in tranist is the responsibility of the assigned carrier. We will be happy to assist with any claims and make sure you receive what you ordered and in satisfactory condition.
As a seller of original manufacturer produced products, Marker82.com does not express or imply any warranty beyond the coverages offered by the original equipment manufacturer. If you experience a problem or defect with your product(s), please contact email@example.com for information about the factory warranty on your product(s).